Private schools participating in Florida DOE Scholarship Programs
Level 1 and Level 2 Criminal History Record Checks:
Level 1 and Level 2 Criminal History Record Checks are terms used in Florida Statutes to convey the method of the criminal history record check and the extent of the data searched; however, the terms may also refer to certain disqualifying offenses if certain statutes are used as reference. Level 1 and Level 2 are terms that pertain only to Florida and are not used by the FBI or other states. They are defined in Chapter 435, F.S., but are used elsewhere in statute without definition and appear not to be associated with all of the provisions in Chapter 435.
Level 1: a state-only name-based check.
Level 2: a state and national fingerprint-based check and consideration of disqualifying offenses and applies to those employees designated by law as holding positions of responsibility or trust. Section 435.04, mandates that Level 2 background security investigations be conducted on employees, defined as individuals required by law to be fingerprinted pursuant to Chapter 435.
Authorized Fingerprinting Service for:
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement
AHCA DCF APD DBPR DOE DOA VECHS
Why Use ACCESS Florida
for your school fingerprinting?
We will make your school fingerprinting project easy and affordable!
* We are a certified Livescan provider for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
* We can bring up to five fingerprinting stations - most companies only bring one or two!
* We set up a custom booking website for your teachers, parents and volunteers - to make scheduling management a breeze at no additional charge!
* We collect from each individual or provide a single bill at completion, depending on your directive.
* We waive the travel fee to come on site if you have 10 or more fingerprints to complete.
* We provide consultation to help you navigate the clearinghouse or VECHS - so you do things right and get your results fast.
* We provide guidance when you have a candidate that has a issue with their file. We will guide you to a resolution.
* Any of your candidates that can not make it to your scheduled fingerprinting event can meet with us at one of our other 40 locations, making it easy to secure 100% of your roster!
*Call us for a bid today!
Toll Free: 888-832-6906
Access Florida Fingerprints.
Serving over 40 locations in 10 Counties.